LARRY MICARI — JUST A REGULAR GUY MAKING THE TOUGH DECISIONS FOR YOU!
WORKING HARD FOR YOU!
I Will Continue To Listen To My Constituents!
“I have answered thousands of calls since becoming elected, just as I promised to do and you can count on me to always address the concerns of the people of Tulare County”
“Public Safety is critical to our county and I will stand for what is right to keep our county and residents safe. With my law enforcement background I will continue to enhance and maintain my excellent relationship with all areas of public safety.”
“As an experienced and proven leader I will continue to work hard. I will always focus on defining the problem, separating the facts from opinion, consult with my constituents, and generate alternative solutions when necessary.”
“I'm a common-sense public servant, our economic development continues to be important to Tulare County and I have always focused on making the right decisions to provide opportunities for all residents. We need elected officials that look at the practical side of running the county not the political side. My vision for the growth for the future of this county is simple, smart and practical growth. Bringing jobs to Tulare County where ON THE JOB training is the norm will put our residents to work!”
• Born and raised in Tulare County: Larry is a graduate of Tulare Union High School, attended College of the Sequoias, and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice Management from Union Institute and University.
• Family Man: Larry’s wife, Beth, is a Principal in Exeter and they reside in Exeter with their two daughters.
• Dedicated to Our Communities: Larry served on the EUHS Ag Booster Committee, Boys and Girls Club Committee, and serves on the Exeter NRA Dinner Committee, teaches Hunter Safety Classes among many other volunteer duties he does. He was appointed by our Board of Supervisors to serve on the Step Up Committee. Larry is a long time member of High Sierra Trail club, spends many hours with that group doing trail cleaning up in the Sierras.
A Proven Law Enforcement Leader
• Tulare County Deputy Sheriff: Retired in 2017 with the rank of Captain. Served as a Patrol Deputy, Canine Unit, Terrorism Liaison Officer Coordinator, Criminal Investigator, Substation Commander and was appointed by our Board of Supervisors to serve on the Step Up Committee.
• Emergency Responder: Worked on Search & Rescue during emergency response events such as fires and flooding.
• Police Officer – Farmersville Police Department: Worked as a Patrol Officer, Investigator, and a member of the Tulare County Inter-Agency Narcotics Enforcement Team.